Sunday, February 3, 2013

Partner List -- almost there



I posted that quote photo because you guys make it HARD to just do a quick visit to your blog and then mooooove on!  But seriously folks.  Here's where we're at.


I have the First Reveal completely partnered up.  I am in the middle of the 2nd Reveal.


Why am I behind?  Flu from this week killed a few days.  But we're OK.  That's why I split the groups immediately and only work on the First Reveal instead of the entire spreadsheet.  While the due date, the last-date-pretty-please, for sending out beads is February 10th, there's a little leeway IF you are in the 2nd or 3rd Reveal.


When I say leeway, I mean a few extra days, which is probably all I will need.  I anticipate being done completely on Monday night.


The IMPORTANT THING to do is keep in contact with your partner about when you send beads.  Let them know!  Stay in touch.  The hope is that you'll get to know a little about each other, not just email once and buh bye.


OK -- I'm back to work.


11 comments:

  1. Thanks Lori the flu always hits at the worst possible time hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxious just because I enjoyed so much last time...but, of corse, take your time! I am only now gaining my strength back from a bad cold a month ago! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE that quote you put up! Gave me a much needed giggle today ^.^

    I'm eagerly anticipating my partner and am excited for when it'll be revealed! Until them I'm kicking back and doing my best to get that soup done in time!

    Hope you're feeling better ma'am :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? A rock? I saw a really cool rock, but then did you see that tree? Yeah, I'm add girl and I admit it. My husband constantly is repeating the Over the Hedge movie's dog, because it's me. LOL Take your time, you aren't super woman and we all know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look - A chicken in the yard . . . oh, wait . . . no, I don't know what you are talking about . . . something sparklie . . . I don't have any problem with my attention span! A weed - damn, I should pull that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries - I have the soup in my mind's eye, no soup in the eye, but then I am off to Tuscon so things could change.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I LOVE it! I want this in big letters on my office wall. Thanks for the wonderful belly laugh Lori. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The BSBP is important but you're more important. Take all the time that you need. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better, Lori...and don't push yourself!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lori Love, just r-e-l-a-x (and enjoy the rocks and squirrels and shiny things and pie...). We are ALL on YOUR team, and we love you, so it's all good. Just feel better fast, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry you've been ill. The flu this year is a dousy. Your blog hop is huge this time. We will all be patient while you get well! :) no worries. Just get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!